Every casino gambler has heard of the popular game of roulette, which consists of a spinning wheel with several dents. The indentation had several numbers on it, and there was a roulette wheel with numbers written on it. There is a small ball on top of the wheel. As the wheel spins, the ball lands on one of the numbers at random. Players must place bets on the number the ball can drop or whether the number is even or odd. Players can also choose to bet on whether the ball will land in a black or red dent.
There are many variations of roulette, such as the French roulette with single zero indentation, the European roulette with double zero indentation, and the American roulette. Although these are the most common types of roulette, another type called Bitcoin roulette has recently become very popular among casino gamblers due to its advantages and advantages over traditional roulette. In this short article, you will learn about all the special features of Bitcoin Roulette.
What is Bitcoin Roulette?
The Bitcoin Roulette is very similar to the regular roulette variant, the only difference is that in the traditional roulette, there is a physical table, a roulette wheel, and a small ball on the roulette wheel. But in Bitcoin Roulette, the roulette wheel, table, and ball are all digital, so you don’t have to go to a physical casino to play Bitcoin Roulette.
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, so all bitcoin payments are very fast and transactions are anonymous. In addition, Bitcoin Casinos offer many types of bonus offers and lucrative deals for players who use Bitcoin gambling. That’s why Bitcoin Roulette has become so popular among bettors and gamblers.
Bitcoin Roulette Rules
Bitcoin Roulette has such simple gameplay that even amateur gamblers who just started playing in online casinos can use bitcoin to play online roulette and win large amounts of money. If you want to play bitcoin roulette, check out the following rules:
- American roulette has 38 pockets, French and European roulette has 37 pockets.
- The wheel will spin and the ball will land on a number marked on the wheel.
- Before the roulette wheel can spin, players must bet on the number by which the ball can land.
- Players can also bet on the color of the marker, odd or even numbers, and many other factors.
- Players can also change their pledges before a new game starts.
Bitcoin roulette odds
Bitcoin roulette pays out depending on the winning combination, each of which has a different payout ratio. Therefore, you should check the payout rate before you start playing bitcoin roulette. Some successful winning combinations and their payout percentages are as follows:
- Red or black markings will pay 1 to 1.
- Indenting an odd or even number will pay 1 to 1.
- Numbers from 1 to 18/19 to 36 will pay 1 to 1.
- The numbers 1 to 12/13 to 24/25-36 pay 2 to 1.
- Six numbers in a line will pay 5 to 1.
- The first five numbers will pay 6 to 1.
- The odds are 8 to 1 for the corner bet.
- Three numbers on the street will pay 11 to 1.
- The split will pay 17 to 1.
- Single zeros or double zeros and singular will pay 35 to 1.
The Advantages of Playing Bitcoin Roulette
Bitcoin roulette has many advantages over traditional roulette, such as fast transaction speeds and low transaction fees. Because bitcoin is a decentralized form of cryptocurrency, it’s not regulated by any third-party group, so bitcoin payments are faster and cheaper. So you don’t have to wait for days to confirm your deposit before playing bitcoin roulette. Many online casinos offer Bitcoin Roulette a number of bonus offers and promotions that you get if you pay with Bitcoin. So he started playing Bitcoin roulette at online casinos and winning lots of real money.
Looking to play Bitcoin roulette? Play now!